Wireless Keypad for Garage Door Opener
Warning: please check your operator to make sure you are purchasing the correct frequency radio device!
- Synoris operators may be 315 MHz (through mid-2012) or 310 MHz (after 2012). evo+ and pro+ are 922.5 MHz.
- Frequency can be found on the back of existing radio devices or on ID stickers on the operator (back of control housing for Synoris and Direct Drive and side of motor carriage for evo+ and pro+)
- Note: that the 315 MHz keypad is actually a 310 MHz that comes along with a 310 MHz radio receiver for conversion. 315_keypad_conversion_manual.pdf
The SOMMER Wireless Keypad allows you to operate your SOMMER garage door opener by simply entering your personal code. Dependable and easy access solution for anyone who uses the garage as a primary home entrance.
For all Sommer garage door openers purchased in June 2013 or later.
- 310 MHz Radio Frequency
- Secure Rolling Code Technology
- Weather Resistant Cover to protect keys
- Constructed of high-grade plastics
- Operates on two AAA batteries