Garage Door Operator pro+
SOMMER pro+ operators use a direct drive technology to maximize strength and minimize moving parts and operator noise and vibration. Pro+ models are ideal for installations with limited back room or where the building was not wired for a garage door operator ahead of time, since the connector wire allows the control housing to be mounted anywhere within 16' of either end of the operator rail (note that operator controls are required to be a minimum of 5' from a moving door for safety).
Security and Safety:
- 922.5 MHz radio controls with 128-bit encryption
- Positive push-back by the operator in case of attempted forced entry
- Optional Buzzer and Lock for additional security
- Continuously adjusted force curves for maximum safety and obstacle detection
- Operators adjust speed based on door balance and weight for optimal speed and safety
- Monitored optical safety sensors included
- Optional monitored safety edge can be added
- 4-channel on board radio receiver for optional functions with 40-slot on board memory
- Engineered to 125,000 cycles in beta stage with third-party certification
- Mid-stop and automatic closing enabled
- Interlock capable
- Monitored safety edge or optical safety edge capable
- Alternate timing for internal and external lighting with radio channel 2
- 12 volt DC power supply at the motor carriage and 24 volt DC power supply at the control housing
- Homelink compatible
Models and Motor Sizes (note that door weights assume correctly balanced doors):
- 2060 = 600 Newton or 3/4 HP equivalent – speeds up to 9.4" per second – maximum door weight 600 lbs.
- 2080 = 800 Newton or 1 HP equivalent – speeds up to 8.3" per second – maximum door weight 1,100 lbs.
- 2110 = 1100 Newton or 1.25 HP equivalent – speeds up to 7" per second – maximum door weight 1,500 lbs.
Included in the Operator Package:
- Motor carriage
- Control housing with built-in wall controls
- 16' connector wire
- 3-piece rail for doors up to 8' tall
- Nickel-plated chain
- One 4-button transmitter with visor clip
- Wired safety sensors
- Hardware for installation including door arm and ceiling bracket
- Pearl Twin and Pearl transmitters in 2-button or 4-button
- Pearl Vibe 4-button transmitter with positive feedback
- Slider+ and Slider Vibe mini keychain transmitters with sliding cover
- ENTRApin+ and Telecody+ wireless keypads
- ENTRAsys+ biometric fingerprint scanner
- SOMweb for smart phone access and monitoring
- SOMtouch wireless wall button in white or gray
- Accu back up battery
- Lock for additional security against break-ins
- Buzzer for burglar alarm and pre-travel warning
- Memo for up to 450 slots radio memory
- Senso for automatic ventilation in high-humidity cold climates
- Relay and Output OC for switching external lighting and powering third-part devices
- Motion for automatic activation of lighting
CA Residents: Due to the implementation of SB 969, garage door operators that do not include battery back up will not be shipped to addresses in the state of CA. Please select your garage door operator from our evo+ or pro+ models with battery back up.
pro+ Garage Door Opener
THE MOST VERSATILE GARAGE DOOR OPENER
The SOMMER pro+ combines our most advanced garage door control unit with the flexibility of a separate control unit housing.
There are three alternatives for separate installation of the housing (front, rear or on the ceiling) so that existing power sockets can be used and you can enjoy the highest level of customized convenience.
At the same time, the integrated button is used for controlling the door and lighting.
CEILING OR WALL -
THE CHOICE IS YOURS!
Experience our quiet and flexible garage door opener with soft start and stop technology and virtually no vibration.
The new SOMMER pro+ is the innovative follow-up to the successful duo concept: The separate control unit housing provides even greater flexibility and more convenience.
- The Control Unit Can Be Mounted Anywhere... Integrating Space, Access, Lighting & Electrical Solutions.
- The control unit is detached from the rail. This shortens the installation length of the opener making it ideal for backroom issues. (i.e. beams or HVAC ducts).
- Mount the control housing anywhere a power outlet is available.
- The standard 16 foot connector wire makes it ideal for a retrofit.
- The 24V connector wire between the control housing and rail is a low voltage wiring making for an easier installation. (no electrician required).
- The connector wire can be installed on the front or rear end of the rail assembly, minimizing the wire length and installation time.